2022-1-PL01-KA220-SCH-000086484 mNEMOpower GO!
Key activity: Партньорства за сътрудничество и обмен на практики
Тип дейност: Партньорства за сътрудничество в училищното образование
Duration: 01.11.2022 to 31.10.2024
- Szkoła Podstawowa w Ustjanowej Górnej, 🇵🇱 Полша
- Better Future, poslovno svetovanje, Ksenija Strazisnik s.p. 🇸🇮 Словения
- Езиков Център Скай, 🇧🇬 Bulgaria
- Nacionalni centar za talente 🇷🇸 Сърбия
- Сдружение Русенска Стопанска Камара, 🇧🇬 Bulgaria
- SMART IDEA Igor Razbornik s.p. 🇸🇮 Словения
- UNIVERSIDAD DE OVIEDO 🇪🇸 Испания
- YOUTHFULLY YOURS SK 🇸🇰 Словакия
Sky Language Center would like to boast about our new approved project under the Erasmus+ program of the EU, on which we begin work. This is “mNEMOpower GO!”
Our ambitious project aims to provide children aged 6-10 years of more effective training, using both mind maps, as well as a mnemonic technique. This strategy allows students to creatively develop visual or auditory cues, which help them remember facts and numbers, understand complex concepts much more easily and increase their attention span, to focus better – all this will be achieved through our innovative plan!
What to expect:
1. A booklet of best practices – so that teachers can unleash their students' full potential, drawing on the collective wisdom of educators from across the European Union.
2. Educational content – By using innovative memory training methods, such as mnemonics and mind maps, students can strengthen their cognitive abilities in various fields of science, improve their study skills with these helpful strategies to improve attention and working memory – unlocking a world of potential
3. Training Toolkit – This comprehensive teaching methodology will be developed specifically for teachers like this, to provide them with everything they need, to unlock the potential of their students
4. Online education system – With it, training changes revolutionary! It makes following the new curriculum seamless and exciting, by maximizing children's educational opportunities.